QuickEntry by HGS
What is QuickEntry by HGS?
QuickEntry by HGS is a downloadable mobile app that determines an employee’s COVID-19 risk class prior to shift duty via the completion of a health status questionnaire.
A custom reporting dashboard effectively tracks employee screening results including core KPIs:
- Daily screenings
- Total # daily screening failures
- Total # screening failures by day
- Total # daily cleared screenings
- Symptom evolution
- % of symptomatic employees
- Key symptoms
- % of employees with probable contact to COVID-19
- % of employees who traveled outside the country in the previous 2 weeks
- Top country visited
Why is it valuable?
The QuickEntry app can quickly scan large volumes of employees simultaneously, helping to reduce the risk of exposure in the workplace. The app provides a number of other value-add features to help businesses overcome key COVID-19 challenges, including the following:
Proactive assessment reminders & daily alerts
Send assessments according to employee schedules
Access to US certified nurses for service escalations
Automated chat function for agent support & COVID-19 related info
Real-time management dashboard and alerts
Customizable content and design
What are some key QuickEntry results?
- 100,000 screenings to date
- Thousands of HGS employees use the screener daily
- 99% of screenings have resulted in full clearance; less than 1% have resulted in instructions to stay home
- Total time savings of over 1,000 hours projected during first four weeks of use compared to in-person screening
What does it cost?
I’m an employee. How does it work?
Step 1: Access QuickEntry with your company info.
Log in or scan QR code to gain access
Enter password to
Step 2: Complete QuickEntry’s health screener to receive your risk category assignment.
The results are categorized in three levels: Low risk, Medium risk, High risk.
You are approved for entry. The QR code linked to your employee ID enables you to scan in at work.
You are denied entry for 24 hours. You are instructed to stay home and will be monitored via automated surveys.
You are denied entry indefinitely.You will be contacted by a U.S. certified nurse agent. If care is required, you will be directed to a nearby testing site or hospital.
Related case studies
Book a strategy consultation
Ride the next wave of digital transformation with us. Our team of creative thinkers, technology makers and customer seekers is ready and revving up to partner with you to change the face of customer experience. Just fill in the details below and allow us to show you the HGS impact.