About our client
Dave Thomas opened first restaurant in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. Now, the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company, with 500+ franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
When other restaurants were using frozen beef and mass-producing food, Dave developed an innovative method to prepare fresh, made-to-order hamburgers.
The client needed to address the following:
- Enhance user experience
- Offer nutrition information on products, location-based services in “Find It” and “Careers” with maps integration
- Manage and maintain promos and product images
- Provide social content across various sections of the site
- Support internationalization
- Oracle AJAX-based Web Service calls dynamically providing nutrition information, location-based services in “Find It” and “Career” with maps integration
- Manage and maintain promos, product images, and social content
- Supports consumption of external data feeds via custom REST API Web Services using Jersey, for Products and Jobs
- Design supports internationalization with an English locale
Visualization of project outcomes