About our client
GE Capital is the financial services unit of the American multinational conglomerate General Electric. It provides commercial lending and leasing, as well as a range of financial services for commercial aviation, energy, and support for GE’s industrial business units.
- Had two separate WebCenter Sites application stacks of different versions, installed for differing business initiatives, that needed to be upgraded to the same current version.
- Need to analyze the systems to identify the necessary and precise upgrade steps as well as any potential risks that needed to be addressed.
- Validate historical findings and assumptions.
- Conducted Upgrade/Discovery sessions to understand existing implementation.
- Upgraded Dev, QA, DR, and Production environments from JBoss 4.2.2 to Tomcat 6.0.32.
- Upgraded two applications to work with Tomcat 6.0.32.
- Conducted Developer Tools Integration Workshop.
Visualization of project outcomes