About our client
Our client is a leading healthcare provider, well known for its cancer treatment and research in the United States. The organization works with multiple partners and marketing agencies to deliver a variety of brand communication, fundraising and digital marketing campaigns.
- Marketing leadership was not able to track the overall patient journey across various online and offline channels.
- Marketing campaigns were not personalized due to lack of available data about the website visitor.
- Multiple systems across the organization were not interacting with one another and had data in silos.
- Lack of centralized database to store and analyze customer data/marketing data generated from different marketing campaigns and customer touchpoints.
- After a detailed analysis of the situation, HGS Digital suggested implementation of a robust customer data platform that could combine the data from various systems. Additionally, it could be used to create a 360-degree view of web visitors, so that the marketing team could segment the audience better and personalize the web experience for these users.
- HGS Digital was instrumental in evaluating the right CDP vendor for the client and creating an overall CDP vision, roadmap and an implementation approach.
- Improved data collection and analytical capabilities helped the healthcare provider use data to make day-to-day decisions.
- The targeted segment data was shared with various 3rd party agencies as needed to ensure the overall marketing and advertising was coordinated, thereby increasing marketing effectiveness.
- Additionally, the marketing team is using the data to create web personalization strategies in order to make the user journey more efficient.