- Marketing leadership was not able to track the overall patient journey across various online & offline channels.
- Marketing campaigns were not personalized due to lack of available data about the website visitor.
- Multiple systems across the organization were not interacting with one another and had data in silos.
- Lack of centralized database to store and analyze customer data/marketing data generated from different marketing campaigns and customer touchpoints.
- After a detailed analysis of the situation, HGS Digital suggested implementation of a robust customer data platform that could combine the data from various systems. Additionally, it could be used to create a 360-degree view of web visitors, so that the marketing team could segment the audience better and personalize the web experience for these users.
- HGS Digital was instrumental in evaluating the right CDP vendor for the client and creating an overall CDP vision, roadmap and an implementation approach.
- Improved data collection and analytical capabilities helped the healthcare provider use data to make day-to-day decisions.
- The targeted segment data was shared with various 3rd party agencies as needed to ensure the overall marketing and advertising was coordinated, thereby increasing marketing effectiveness.
- Additionally, the marketing team is using the data to create web personalization strategies in order to make the user journey more efficient.
HGS Digital has over 12 years’ experience building digital solutions and over a decade of experience in delivering successful cloud solutions to leading enterprises. We firmly believe cloud computing can fundamentally change the technology landscape and contribute to business success. Delivering the client’s CMS in a fully managed cloud model empowered them to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and achieve digital transformation with improved customer experiences.
Let our vision and expertise help you get ahead.