About our client
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare is an award-winning, Magnet®-recognized hospital with hundreds of locations in the Chicago area. The hospital is affiliated with Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine.
After establishing their master brand, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare required a one-stop solution for expressing their identity under one brand for their clinical, research, and academic pursuits.
- One-stop shopping for all brand collateral solution needed to fit their various affiliates and partners
- Help client to define clear direction and strategy
- Develop a quick and reliable solution within a condensed timeline
- Create a microsite that promotes quality brand activism
- Reduce the internal manual process demands on the marketing communications team
The team built a protected, digital solution that helps manage and promote brand assets while educating employees on effectively expressing the brand. Developed as a microsite to enable the creation, storage, downloading, and printing of digital brand assets, the solution allows the team to promote the appropriate use of the brand while providing internal and external users with guidelines, resources, and context for why brand matters.
- New user experience and information architecture delivers updated content, making the information easily accessible and provides context, increasing user adoption
- Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g provides an easy-to-use system to make changes and an integrated experience for delivering context, increasing editorial adoption
- A unified access point provides business process orchestration and explanatory assets with less text and more images, increasing self service
- IDMP/LDAP security allow for scalable solutions for authentication / authorization and hybrid authentication mechanism for the vendors, employees, affiliates, and partners
Visualization of project outcomes