Business Process Discovery, Architectural Strategy, Education and WebCenter Implementation
The company was using SharePoint and a .NET system that were slow to bring campaigns to market and roll out additional channel opportunities. They were also struggling with improving appointment conversions online. Additionally, Pella was experiencing a lack of personalization and visibility into prospects and clients. Lastly in an effort for channel expansion, they were overspending on paid traffic, and not benefitting from enough owned and learned data.
By addressing these challenges head on, Pella was able to devise a strategy that would incrementally increase sales leads, increase close rates, and reduce web appointment cancellations. They decided to migrate from SharePoint to WebCenter Sites for ease of maintenance and the ability to implement a personalization strategy to help increase their targeted messaging. The full implementation plan included the integration of WebCenter Content and Eloqua for a more complete automated marketing system and positive experience for their staff.
- Migrating from SharePoint to WebCenter Sites for ease of maintenance and ability to implement personalization strategy to help increase their targeted messaging online.
- Needed the functionality of Oracle WebCenter Sites.
- Full implementation plan includes the integration of Content.
Solutions & Services Provided
- Discovery workshop
- Business requirements document
- Annotated screenshots
- Technical design specifications
- Implementation plan and estimates
- Implementation and content integration
- Shifted Pella from a developer-focused content management experience in SharePoint, to a business user-focused content management solution within WCS, including integration with WCC as an enterprise asset management solution.
Visualization of Project Outcomes
Let our vision and expertise help you get ahead.