About our client
An American fast food company founded in 1940, our client is the world’s largest restaurant chain, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across 36,900 outlets, as of 2016.
The leading global food service retailer chain engaged us to change the social conversation around food quality and improve its brand reputation. They wanted us to develop an end-to-end process to identify common misconceptions in millions of social messages and respond with facts through an empathetic, human voice.
We have a team of 20 full-time social care agents that provide monitoring, engagement, insight, and analytics. We support 18-hour coverage, 7 days a week. The team is located out of two offices. Inside of our newly built Digital Intelligence Hub in Peoria, Illinois sit 16 team members, with the remainder of the team as well as our data analyst onsite at company’s global headquarters in downtown Chicago. Both teams are connected digitally via video conferencing and of course, social media.
- Sprinklr, our social enterprise platform
- Artificial intelligence to help weed out non-actionable social mentions (spam, news, retweets, etc.) and to help prioritize social content for engagement
- Automated rules engine to help route the right social mentions to the right team members based on keywords
- Automation to automatically tag social mentions based on relevant keywords, reducing agent effort
- Text analytics to decode the voice of the customer
Key initiatives Implemented to support social media customer service:
- Conducted social customer care
- Monitored 14,000+ local restaurant Facebook pages
- Amplified positive brand sentiment
- Protected the brand
- Monitored marketing campaigns and their effectiveness
- Provided analytics and insight
- Cost reduction
- Brand protection
- Customer retention & revenue from loyalty