Salesforce Commerce Cloud Lead Developer
HGS Digital is looking for seasoned Salesforce Demandware Lead Developer for a critical role to support client’s delivery teams and solve the toughest technical problems.
- Lead for Salesforce Commerce team, responsible for technology implementations, project implementation processes, and team leadership.
- Manage developers through the deployment, testing, and support phases, including code review processes and policy governance surrounding review.
- Technical lead responsible for unblocking team impediments, including but not limited to code debugging/analysis, Salesforce customization, research, and development.
- Responsible for high-level design of technical solutions and documentation of the technical design.
- Assist documentation of configurations and releases in knowledge repositories.
- Participate in daily Scrum sessions as an Agile team member, scrum master expertise a plus.
- Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of solutions.
- Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff.
- Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise.
- Strong knowledge and expertise regarding SFCC Platform.
Tools & Skills Required:
- 6 – 8 years of software development experience with enterprise applications and/or platforms.
- 3+ years in technical leadership position.
- Industry knowledge e-commerce and web, B2B and B2C business models.
- Expert knowledge designing solutions for Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform - Demandware (Commerce Cloud B2C and/or B2B). Developer or Architect certification is a plus.
- Experience integrating with systems in a business or e-commerce ecosystem & third-party APIs (Order Management, 3PL, PIM, CRM, ERP, WMS, ESP, Marketing platforms, Content platforms).
- Knowledge of Order Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of server-side web technologies & frameworks and software engineering principles, databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; caching/performance improvements; software design patterns and integration patterns.
- Experience shaping projects including authoring/reviewing proposals and SOWs.
- Experience leading and influencing cross-disciplinary teams through all phases of project.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills; Solution-oriented approach to software development.
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.