Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - Technical Lead
At HGS Digital, our vision is to be the globally preferred digital transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through rigorous innovation at scale. We are an expert team of 500+ leading strategic thinkers, digital marketing and creative masters, data analysts, software engineers, and process optimization specialists with an elemental desire to create transformative digital solutions.
We’re looking for a self-motivated Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - Technical Lead to join our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into their customer care experience. The RPA Technical Lead will be a critical part of our growing business where we are continually striving to automate our customer operations. This individual will be interfacing with stakeholders throughout the enterprise to help drive the adoption of the RPA. The RPA Technical Lead will be responsible for analyzing business processes, design and identifying/implementing automation solutions as well as guiding the Business teams and RPA development teams.
- Using provided business requirements, architect and design robotic automation solutions using RPA tools - Automation Anywhere
- Diagram and document the automation solutions in a detailed and well-organized manner in Solution Design and Technical Design documents
- Ensure development teams clearly understand the design and are able to understand the Agile development methodology to deliver the solution for cloud/on prem Attended, Unattended, Hybrid bots
- Act as technical SME in Automation Anywhere to client
- Coordinate with client’s cross functional teams – InfoSec, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture, Deployments, Audit & control
- Mentor staff-level developers on coding best practices and serve as a technical escalation point during development.
- Lead code reviews, providing and receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality.
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Design and implement “helper” elements to improve automation performance and re-use (e.g. runtime configurations / settings).
- Complete thorough testing of automation in training/production environments.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Work with US and international business analysts and automation development teams in solution design of automation architecture.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to define industry-leading analytics solutions for a wide variety of industries and business groups.
- Research and evaluate potential technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Bring thought leadership and ensure best practices and standards of analytics solutions.
- Conduct and lead white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations.
- Create whitepapers & thought leadership content
- Develop proof-of-concepts and demos needed for client & internal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related degree---preferred
- Proven experience as Technical Lead in Automation Anywhere for 4+ years
- Over all IT development experience for 8+ years
- Solution Architect Certification in Automation Anywhere
- Experience with design and development of RPA automations using Automation Anywhere in a larger organization.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to write concise technical docs and present ideas.
- A passion for automation software design with a talent for independently solving complex technical problems with Automation Anywhere.
- Demonstrated ability to work with international teams supporting automation development
- Experience and working knowledge in programming languages i.e. Python, Java, .Net, APIs, SQL etc.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Working experience in Automation Anywhere A2019
- Experience with Cloud Platforms and Services such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.,
- Exposure to other RPA tools like UiPath, Power Automate, Blue Prism is preferred but not a mandatory